• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

for Diva.....

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Roberta, I don't think there's been any new morph's for Diva, though I wouldn't be surprised if some are created once Dawn 2.0 is out, and in the store.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Diva as she is now? I'm not sure, but I don't see why a Diva 2.0 can't be created as Diva is a morph of Dawn SE.

That said, someone is going to have to adjust any morph dials, especially new ones Dawn SE doesn't have. I'm assuming she can be created for Dawn 2.0, as she was for Dawn SE, it will just take time recreating her from the new base character.

Roberta

Eager
I think I read in a post by the modellers that there was something planned ....Not only for the BabyLuna. We need a Dawn 2.0 version that also considers a more adolescent age.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Actually, that's a nice idea. I don't recall whether anyone's ever done an adolescent (teenager) for DawnSE.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
The maps for sure wouldn't work with Diva to Diva 2.0 (I'm hoping that Pen does a version 2.0) as they UV's are very differently laid out. T'would be nice if there were a script for transferring maps from earlier UV's to the new UV layout for the updated figures. Not sure if that would be something that Ken could or would do or maybe Paul? Not sure if morphs could come over or poses but time will tell!

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, I think you're talking about Alexis, and Dusk's teenager is Axel. I totally forgot about them.