• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Football! Football for Dusk!!

quietrob

Extraordinary
For Dusk, I haven't seen any...but if you're good at conversions..
M2 Football Uniforms, (looks like different textures)
DAZ also one for Genesis but I'm thinking you're a Poser Person.
For Under Ten bucks there is also one at Poser Addicts...
M4/H4 Football

Kids 4 also has one but that might be a stretch. I got one in a giveaway.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Unfortunately Rob, DAZ has one of the worst search engine setups I've ever come across. Unless I know a particular vendor for the item I'm looking for, I can never find anything.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Oh it's always hit and miss, Miss B. Just a short before, I went to search for a medieval tent that I had bought years ago. I put in tent. Nope, that wasn't it. After several more attempts with terms like fantasy, historical and the like I went to Google. I finally saw the tent in images...under Fantasy Camp Pavilions II.

It is comprised solely of a large tent. :speechless:

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's the problem with DAZ's search. If you don't get the exact word(s) of the item's title, you'll never find it.

I'm surprised that fantasy didn't bring it up, since that's the first word of the title.

Miss B

CV-BEE
What really gets me is 4 or more "categories" that show up, more than 2/3 of which aren't even close to being what I'm looking for. ~shakes head~

quietrob

Extraordinary
I just tried it with Fantasy again. This time it came up! I have a feeling someone over there is watching any DAZ thread till the wee hours of the morning and tweeting about it back to headquarters. Could be the Mooch got another job right away.

The thing is....It's a tent. It's just a big tent from the day of Ivanhoe and the Knights of the Round Table. Tent should work!!

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, but back then they were called Pavilions, so I guess that's why it was named that way. I agree, however, that "tent" should've been included as a proper search term for it.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Yes, but back then they were called Pavilions, so I guess that's why it was named that way. I agree, however, that "tent" should've been included as a proper search term for it.

I agree, Miss B. I am a poser user but I do appreciate DS's being able to "tag" items in their library. At least I think they can.

Right now I'm looking for a simple set of props from DAZ. It's basically a tree on a grassy hill. I know it's in my DAZ runtime but I can't remember the name of the product. (Oh to have Bonnie's brand new brain). So far, Tree and Hill have yielded no results. The one scene file I used it on was on the the crashed hard drive so no joy there. It was so peaceful and since my renders carry a lot of warrior stuff, a repose on a grassy hill is a must. I wonder if P3DO uses tags? I've also heard some people say they use google to somehow search their library. I rather like that idea rather watching my hard drive being indexed each first time I do a search.

quietrob

Extraordinary
I think it must be memory and hopeful thinking playing tricks on me. Using P3DO I found a tree that seemed close to the one in memory. There was flat grassy land and no hill.

On the plus side, I found I have a football uniform for Michael 2! This brings us back to the OP's thread. @AlphinaNovaStar Did you find your football uniform?

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
For Dusk, I haven't seen any...but if you're good at conversions..
M2 Football Uniforms, (looks like different textures)
DAZ also one for Genesis but I'm thinking you're a Poser Person.
For Under Ten bucks there is also one at Poser Addicts...
M4/H4 Football

Kids 4 also has one but that might be a stretch. I got one in a giveaway.
Okay I will check out the Free one when I get home. I will check out the Poser Addicts one when I can get some $$ on my visa.
And another one for M4 TouchDown Star | 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D
it's the equivalent to Touchdown Baby for V4
I think I saw that but it looked too weird or something. Did not get it.

Right now at the library but will check out ShareCG one when I get home onto the computer.

I am usually a Poser person but I need to find my installer for Poser before I can install and play with it.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Did not think of searching in my Daz product list. I found the Genesis Football uniform and also a discontinued Michael football uniform. Wonder how well that will convert to Dusk. Of course I need to get CrossDresser installed and find the Dusk addon installer first.