• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Fantasy Eyes for Dawn, Dusk and Baby Luna

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Love this product! I haven't picked it up yet as I'm mainly a ds user. I was wondering are the eyeshapes all morphs?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yay! I won't buy it until then otherwise I would do the transferring myself...which is what I was thinking about doing.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
The colours are great! But I really want those shapes...you did some great work on those morphs Mirella!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Heck, I would grab this just for the morphs alone! It looks wonderful. But I will also wait until you've got the DS version out and on the shelf. :D Love the textures, but those morphs are really sweet!

Mirella

Motivated
Contributing Artist
I'm working on a DS-Version.
I have tried it a long time, but it does not work. The Star-morphs are not working as they should in DS.
If I set the Morph, it still looks right, but as soon as I go with the mouse to the active window or render, the Morph resets a piece.
Now I give up, it will not give any DS version.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have tried it a long time, but it does not work. The Star-morphs are not working as they should in DS.
If I set the Morph, it still looks right, but as soon as I go with the mouse to the active window or render, the Morph resets a piece.
Now I give up, it will not give any DS version.

I understand also. I appreciate you trying. The pack is still worth it for the textures; the textures are lovely. And I can back-door the morphs into DS I think by using OBJ exports and imports.

Thanks so much for trying, Mirella! Sometimes the cross-program thing just doesn't work the way we would like it to, I know. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks for trying Mirella...I will probably pick it up at some point anyway and see if I can copy the morphs like I have with other poser sets.

@Seliah...I load the morphs in poser and save as a cr2. Then either use the transfer utility to transfer the morphs. If that doesn't work I export as an object file from DS and reload the morph through morph loader pro. It's worked for most things so far...