• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Fairytale for Luna 2

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I've been working on this for a while. The very talented Faery Light and Rae have signed on to do the texturing.

No Luna 2 isn't close to being out yet but when she is I will adjust everything to her.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    215 KB · Views: 157
  • 2.png
    2.png
    429.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 3.png
    3.png
    218.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 4.png
    4.png
    216.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 5.png
    5.png
    199 KB · Views: 150

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I agree, it's adorable. BTW Janet, did you do that hair in renders 2, 3 & 4 in the Hair Room, or is it something you bought, because it looks so cute on Luna.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Can you tell who the curly hair is based on?

Oh and those poses are based on illustrations from the Golden Age of Illustration, Rackham, and some others.

I'm hoping Chris might add a fear and panic facial expression to Luna2. Fairy Tales can be scary.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I thought she had red hair. Hard to tell because all her movies were black and white.

Yes as soon as Luna 2 is released they will hit the store.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I think you are right, she had red hair, but in a B&W movie, it would've looked like dark brown.