• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's WIP Stuff

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hi,
Decided to start one thread for my WIP sets.
Gonna start it off with this set I did while waiting on feedback on other items.
This is a set consisting of two egg shapes and textures for them.
I made it DS and Poser compatible.
It was fun to create and now I wish I knew where to start on a basket and a stand.
But I have other things to finish so a basket and stand has to go on a back burner.
If anyone still sharing my old folder that was renamed gets a notice of an added set, this is the one.
If you want to test and play with it that is fine.

flTheEggs-DS.jpg
flTheEggs-Psr.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I finished this set and it is uploaded to sharecg, I posted a link in the resources section here.
Easter is getting closer and I hope you find it a great Easter decoration. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm working slowly but here is one I just need to do some tweaks on and won't need a lot of work.
This is Mordred for M4, converted from an M3 set I did a few years back.

Mordred-M4-01a.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Trying dial settings to do morphs for the Big dog.
This is my Great Dane with cropped ears and docked tail.

flDandyDane-01D.png