• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Evilinnocence Products at HiveWire 3D

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome, Evilinnocence!!

Well, they've been here a week, but since Andy & Andrea haven't had a chance to pop into our forums and there are SO many products of theirs here, with more coming, I wanted to start a thread to give folks links.

We're thrilled to have CrossDresser, CrossDresser Licenses for Dawn & Dusk, and a number of Evilinnocence's Dawn and Dusk items at our store!

The 3D Artistry of Evilinnocence at HiveWire 3D

Last week's products:

EvilinnocenceGroup1.jpg

And new this week:

EI releases 2016-06-20.jpg

seachnasaigh

Energetic
I have an XD4 Dawn license, dated 07 Aug 2013; will that work for Dawn SR2? Come to think of it, is Dawn SR2 current?

I'll need to get the Dusk license.

Hmmm... I have Rex & Roxie licenses. I'd want Paul and Pauline (Pauline Advanced?), and SydneyG2 if available.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Dawn SR2 was the previous iteration, the store now has DawnSE for sale with new skin textures and a new hair. I have both but in DS and the conversions I've done with Xdresser fit both after autofit. Not sure about Poser.

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Thanks for the reply, Lorraine. I *do* have Dawn SE (and Willow), and I see a four-zip set of texture packs for Dawn SE.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I have an XD4 Dawn license, dated 07 Aug 2013; will that work for Dawn SR2? Come to think of it, is Dawn SR2 current?

Clothing will fit any iteration of Dawn.

As per the product page:

Dawn Special Edition is COMPLETELY compatible with all Dawn, Dawn SR1 or Dawn SR2 products.

The product page also lists all the differences between SR2 and SE

Hmmm... I have Rex & Roxie licenses. I'd want Paul and Pauline (Pauline Advanced?), and SydneyG2 if available.

As far as I know, the only licenses we'll be selling will be for the HW figures.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist

I'll need to get the Dusk license.

Welcome aboard, Seachnasaigh! For all Dawn versions, the shape is the exactly the same. What has changed is on the morphs and a couple of extra JCMs, I think. :)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Great stuff and the XDresser is worth it. I get a lot of my V4 stuff onto Dawn that way.

D

Deleted member 325

It is nice to see EvilInnocence products here. They are very nice products.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
any news on the Cross dresser creator making a LUNA license? That would be sooooo super!!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
No, haven't heard from them, unfortunately.