• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva Play Sneak Peek

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I took a break from Stephen and thought I'd put together something for Diva. I'm still not entirely sure what to call this one, it started out as a simple playsuit. But it now includes clogs and a summer dress. I also put together a few poses. Most of Dawn's poses are just a bit too adult.

Here we have dueling Divas ... one in the playsuit and the other in the summer dress. Both Divas are wearing the clogs. The Violin and Bow are from Musica Fantasia, sized for Diva.

Two Divas on a Stage.png

Then we have Diva in Nouvelle Aube's clothing.

Diva in Dress and Pantaloons.png

and in Nouvelle Aube's tube top and tights.

A Diva in Tights.png

And ... Flapper Diva

Flapper Diva.png

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
These are really adorable Satira!!! The little shoes are so cute!! I wish I had some like that IRL!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
So let me get this straight, you're re sizing and fixing up your Dawn clothing for Diva plus adding some new items and poses, right? Oh and fitting your hair to her specifically to, yes? This is all fantastic as I adore your work and I can't wait to have this set! Hope you can come to the store really soon! :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks FairyFantastic, Lisa, MissB, Lyne, Rae, and Mythocentric! I'm glad you all like this set!

That's right, Lyne!

In addition to creating two new pieces of dynamic clothing fit to Diva (the Playsuit and Summer Dress), I modified the mesh of the Nouvelle Aube and Clarette Rose products to fit Diva. I also modified the Garden Clogs I created for Stephen the Gardener to fit Dawn and Diva. I also did 10 poses and 10 mirrored poses for Diva (barefoot) and 10 poses and 10 mirrored poses for Diva wearing the clogs.

(Stephen wasn't able to compete with Tsuki. Although Tsuki has discovered sleeping on top the kitchen cabinets is a perfect place to keep an eye on me when I'm at the computer, she still feels my attention is on the wrong thing when I'm working on the computer. Yet she ignores me when I'm on the couch with the Kindle. Silly kitten, doesn't she know that it's easier to snuggle on the couch?!?)

I was so excited when I figured out how to add a custom morph to conforming clothing so it follows the dialed shape in Dawn. Sometimes the simplest bit of information goes right over my head.

A CR2 will be provided for the Nouvelle Aube conforming clothing that will follow the Diva shape when applied to Dawn.
  • NA Bootie Left Diva
  • NA Bootie Right Diva
  • NA Tights Diva
  • NA Tube Top Diva
A PP2 will be provided for the Nouvelle Aube and Clarette Rose dynamic clothing and props with a Diva Fit.
  • Clarette Rose Dress
  • Nouvelle Aube Dress
  • Nouvelle Aube Pantaloons
A PP2 (or HR2 in the case of the hair) will be provided for these.
  • Clarette Rose Cloche
  • NA Cap
  • Eton Crop Hair