• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Diva - or rather the bathing suit she is wearing in the promo

CNorth

Enthusiast
Does anyone know what bathing suit that is? I am working on a summer render and I just cannot use any of the (numerous) bathing suits I have in my runtime :/

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, I don't know that it's in the store. I'll send Pendraia a PM and give her the link here. It's possible she created it, or as I can see from one of the promos, it was a bathing suit for Dawn that she refit for Diva. I don't recall seeing it in the store, but then I could've missed it.

Hopefully Pen will remember it, and give you an answer as to where to find it.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Okay...I've checked it's still on the old backup from when my hard drive died. I'll copy it over and you can tell me if that's the one. If so I did a morph for diva which I'm happy to share. It was the freebie from 3D Universe called Dawn Costume.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Is this the one? You can't use the original texture though because it has under breast shading which looks odd. If you want it I can put up the morph for Diva as a freebie? Let me know...which reminds me I still have those morphs for Dawn I should do something with.

Attachments

• diva bathing suit with  no texture.jpg
    diva bathing suit with no texture.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 110
  • diva bathing suit with texture.jpg
    diva bathing suit with texture.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 112

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I still have a tshirt morph that I wasn't totally happy with the neck for Axel's Tshirt. There's a morph for Dawn and Diva...but happy for you to have that if you want it.

Just wanted to add this is his site 3D Universe | Free Downloads but it doesn't seem to have the free suit on it and I could have sworn it was a freebie.

Attachments

• diva tshirt.jpg
    diva tshirt.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 142

Miss B

CV-BEE
That looks like the bathing suit. If the straps meet in the center of her back, then that's the one, but I don't see it in 3D Universe's store, and I tried searching the Resources, and found nothing. Do you recall where you got it?

CNorth

Enthusiast
Is this the one? You can't use the original texture though because it has under breast shading which looks odd. If you want it I can put up the morph for Diva as a freebie? Let me know...which reminds me I still have those morphs for Dawn I should do something with.
Yes, that is the one!!! It is so lovely.
Love the t-shirt too, obviously, I would love to get my hands on both. Thank you for sharing <3

I checked 3D universe home page and sent them a mail regarding the bathing suit. With a little luck, I will get it - it is the only bathing suit I have seen that I would actually put on a child :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh was wondering if it would be worth emailing 3D Universe about it. Good, let us know when you get a response.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I thought from his site but my memory isn't what it used to be.

It is very hard to find suitable bathing suits for children...I had the same problem.
Here is the bathing suit file.

I also have the Willow sneakers that I did morphs for I kept meaning to do textures for them also but never got around to it.

To install go to the 3D Universe Data folder and install them in the product folders under morphs.

So for the tshirt Data/3D Universe/DuskAxel/AxelShirt/Morphs

and the same thing with the others.

The sneakers iirc has a morph to shift the toes as well as the Diva morph that I liked to use. None have been tested so let me know how you go. If it all works okay for you I'll upload them on ShareCG properly.

Attachments

• DivaBSMorphs.zip
    67.7 KB · Views: 148
  • DivaFitWillowSneakers.zip
    794.8 KB · Views: 134
  • AxelDivaDawnfit.zip
    101.1 KB · Views: 157

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just wanted to add that the fit for Dawn on the tshirt doesn't work it was meant for use by Diva. I'm having a play with that now in Zbrush.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, so that first file is the Diva fit of the bathing suit, but if we don't have the original bathing suit for Dawn, it's not going to work, or am I reading too much into this? Did 3D Universe create the original bathing suit for Dawn?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
You need to already have the bathing suit, his tshirt for Axel and Willow for Dawn to use any of these. All the file contains are the morphs I created for Diva and a Dawn morph in the tshirt file from when it was converted using autofit. I'm looking at doing a proper morph for Dawn also as the autofit one is skin tight. I only ever used it on Diva so hadn't noticed before. It's been a while since I even opened DS or ZBrush.

Edited to add...the bathing suit and sneakers were already for Dawn so only need the Diva morphs. Because the tshirt was for Dusk I'm not sure if it will need the Dawn one as autofit would automatically create it but better to be safe to have a dawn fit also.

CNorth

Enthusiast
Thank you, ladies! I will let you know when I hear from 3D Universe. I simply have to get my hands on that bathing suit LOL

Pendraia, you are a darling! Thank you so much!

Miss B

CV-BEE
You need to already have the bathing suit, his tshirt for Axel and Willow for Dawn to use any of these.
OK, the only products of his I have are Axel and Alexis and whatever clothing they came with. I don't have Willow.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No problem...let me know if you have any issues. I only ever set them up for using myself...they haven't been tested.