• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Digidotz Dawn Stockings

Digidotz Dawn Stockings 1

No permission to download

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Those look really nice Digi, but I don't have the latest version of DS. Someone who has Poser and can model, should create a pair as nice as those for us Poser users. ;)

Hmmmm, think I'm going to add this to the Wishlist thread. :)

DigiDotz

Adventurous
Your welcome. they're not great but ok for medium range renders.

-MissB I have managed to get them into Poser 9 -is there a way of making them smooth/collide with the Dawn mesh as they rely on smoothing in Daz?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Digi, if you have the stockings selected, in the Properties tab (next to the Parameters tab), there should be an option to Smooth Polygons, and that would need to be checked.

As far as collision goes, that's in the Cloth Room, and then we're talking about a dynamic prop (pp2), rather than a cr2. I'm still fairly new to PoserPro 11, and it being the first Pro version of Poser I've ever had, I'm not sure what else can be done to make it a cr2 AND have the collision options. Maybe someone with more knowledge than I can answer that question for you.

You might want to ask in the Software Discussion > Poser forum, and see if you get any responses.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
There doesn't seem to be smoothing or collision like there is in DS. The other thing you can do is go to figure/skinning method/Poser unimesh which will give you a subdivision option in Properties. I miss them terribly as they are very useful. I'd also love an autofit function the fitting room is not as easy to use.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
There doesn't seem to be smoothing or collision like there is in DS. The other thing you can do is go to figure/skinning method/Poser unimesh which will give you a subdivision option in Properties..

Just to note - this is only in P10+, not in Poser 9/PP2012.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
That's ok :) That's why I'm commenting on it

{{HUGS}}

DigiDotz

Adventurous
Thanks for trying to help. Yes, I only have poser9 and havent used it much, so guess poser versions of stuff will have to wait. I do like the look of poser 11 pro though ..amazing