• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawns, eyelashes

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Is there any way to export Dawns head for creating morphs without her eyelashes?
hiding them isn't good enough as they are still affected when you use a toll like the morph brush.
It distorts them.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi Faery Light in ZBrush, I normally create polygroups from the uv's and then I use ctrl shift to hide the bit I want to use and mask the rest so I can morph without moving anything else. don't know if that will work in your modeller or are you using Poser Morph Brush?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
In that case...I have no idea. I know that it's very limited compared to a modeller but I have no idea what it's actually capable of. Maybe Ken would be able to help you? He uses it a lot...

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'd try it in Blender but I can't seem to get it imported right into Blender to work on it.
I wonder how shade would do?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
There was some tutorials for getting poser stuff into blender that Tony Vilters did...now where did I see it. It was just this morning...he posted two videos.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
He posted them on the SM Poser forum. They're YouTube tutorials, so you may be able to search there and find a direct link. I've downloaded them, but haven't watched them as yet.

Edited to Add:
OK, here's the thread on the SM Poser forum where he posted them. The second video is on page 2 of that thread.

Poser2Blender2Poser Tutorials

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I've bookmarked it for later.
It's getting late and I'm working on trying to get my new full body morph to do right.
I used NW Toybox to create INJ and REM poses but it sets the morph to 0 and I have to dial it to 1 for it to work.
It should set it to 1 automatically as the cr2 file has it that way.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
In Poser Pro 11, you can FILTER the Morphing Tool's affected parts by geometry or material. If you filter by "face" material, everything else will NOT be affected, to include Dawn's gigantic lashes. :)