• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Cute Moves the Wings

Cute Moves the Wings 2016-03-06

No permission to download

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
pommerlis submitted a new resource:

Cute Moves the Wings - Free Add On for the CuteMoves Poses

View attachment 5136

These are 6 poses for the DarkHeaven Wings by Fabiana, included are of course a Default pose and Instructions, so you can re-create the 6 little Cherubs sitting next to each other.
This set is meant as a free add on to my CuteMoves for BabyLuna set, as to complete the Bonus material. In order to create the above image you need;
BabyLuna and my CuteMoves
The DarkHeaven Wings and this freebie
Your imagination and time.

Have fun!

Read more about this resource...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thank you, Pom! I got your CuteMoves and they work fine in DS. I'll be grabbing this and wishlisting the wings :)