• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Could use some Youtube advice

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
When I uploaded a video yesterday there was something new. You need to say if your video was created for children. Mine really aren't although I could see how there would be an interest. So I read through the criteria: Determining if your content is made for kids - YouTube Help

In there is this: "Whether the video includes characters, celebrities, or toys that appeal to children, including animated characters or cartoon figures."

So any ideas? I set the one I uploaded to created for kids just to be on the safe side. Here's my channel: Janet Lynne

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, I'm no expert as I only use YouTube to view tutorials, and I can see how a child might like viewing the Holideer animation, but unless the child is into Poser or DS, I don't see how they'd be interested. Then again, if a child comes across it, and the child's mother and/or farther is/are into 3D graphics with Poser or DS, then I can see it.

I didn't check out the link you posted above, but to me I think making it for children to view is for determining if it's "OK" for children to view. IOW, no violence, foul language, and such. You never know what folks are going to post on YouTube.