• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Collections for Dawn

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Well, the last 2.5 -3 years was very rough for me and I abandoned many projects.
Now I had time and the nerve to pick up stuff and decided that at first I want to finish my collection for Dawn.
I planed two sort of collections , Urban and farmlands/Countryside.
Basics which are a must have in every girls and woman's wardrobe.
Yesterday evening I finished my first more complex piece in MD. I am still learning this software, but I think as a newbie it get not bad.
Now I will refine this skirt in the modeler and move to the shirt and shoes. And maybe some jewelry. I hope that I can put this outfit very soon up in the store.
I begin really to love MD. Sure, the outfits need a refinement in the modeler , but I think it is a huge time saver for some tricky stuff and it does really a very nice job.
However, my first finished outfit piece in MD. The pleated skirt :) The texture is not the final, it is just something bashed together .

PS. This will be a conforming outfit btw.

Attachments

• pleated skirt front.jpg
    pleated skirt front.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 212

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I always liked pleated skirts, and this one's looking like a winner. ;)

Thank you Miss B. I created it after one of my pleated skirt . Find on you tube an awesome tutorial how make pleated skirts which look like real ones. So I take out my own skirt from the wardrobe and watch the tutorial how to sew the pleads. Was pretty much tricky, but fun .
Very pretty!

Thank you :)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Another outfit which I would like to finish for dawn.
Jeans with heavy boots and a T-shirt.
This outfit I former model for Evolution, but could never finish it because her heavy use of JCM's.
Now I fit it on Dawn.
The Jeans are done, the boots and T-shirt need still heavy work (thats why I don't show them )

Slowly I begin to catch up work I abandoned and hope most of them will see the sun :D

Attachments

• Dawn jeans.jpg
    Dawn jeans.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 167
  • Dawn jeans2.jpg
    Dawn jeans2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 165

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Here is the full outfit. I fitted it also on Sora. Sadly she has really nothing, even when I think she is an awesome character. But there are not much outfits for her out.
The pants have two versions. One which fit the boots, the other normal jeans which she can wear with almost any shoes. (Still in work)

Cross fingers for my rigging that I don't need centuries. Long time I rig something in Poser. (2-3 years? )
Those are screenshots from the modeler btw.

Attachments

• dawn WIP1.png
    dawn WIP1.png
    218.1 KB · Views: 163
  • dawn WIP2.png
    dawn WIP2.png
    769.9 KB · Views: 205
  • dawn WIP3.png
    dawn WIP3.png
    630.2 KB · Views: 212

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I'm definitely liking what I'm seeing, so keep at it. :)

Thank you Miss B. Yes, i will have to finish it once for all now. I delayed way to many projects in the past 3 years. Many private difficulties and at last a full inspiration and creation/motivation loss. Which last way to long.
I have a few unfinished outfits for dawn, also for Dusk and 1-2 environment projects which are almost done , but i stopped everything due my huge burn out. Now I am back on track and full of ideas again :)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
So finally the morphs are in the pant and the first texture is done.
Now JCM fixing and 2 more textures.
After this I can move to the boots and shirt.

I have here the Voluptous morph inside.

Attachments

• Voluptousmorphfront.jpg
    Voluptousmorphfront.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Voluptusmorphback.png
    Voluptusmorphback.png
    792.4 KB · Views: 183

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Glad you got the morphs issue worked out. ;)

Yes, looks like my morph brush tool is broken, so I had to make the morphs outside of Poser.
With ZBrush I am not really an expert, so I had many try and errors till Zbrush find out what I want to do LOL.
Never could get warm with this software,but i promised my self now that I will practice more.