• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Christmas Luna Pose Freebie

Christmas Luna Pose Freebie 2015-12-30

No permission to download

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
NG Artplay submitted a new resource:

Christmas Luna Pose Freebie - Poser - Baby Luna poses - Poser

I created 3 poses for Baby Luna as a Christmas freebie for the community but the forum went down so I'm just now getting these uploaded.

The idea for these poses was a child's wonder at Christmas time and the joy on their faces. Sometimes that joy turns to frustration when they want what they want when they want it.

One pose is Baby Luna walking toward what he/she sees with great joy.
One pose is Baby Luna sitting and wondering at the toy in front of him/her.
One pose is Baby Luna crying...

Read more about this resource...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
"look adorable" ? Am I not seeing a picture? :unsure:

and we can post freebies HERE??? Wow!

and LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Still learning the 'how tos' around here :) Let's see if I can get pics up

Luna Want 1.png
Luna Want 2.png
Luna Want 3.png