• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Christmas freebie

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
I made 3 poses for Luna but then the forum went down. I still want to share but I'm not sure how to. I see posts in the resource area but no way to post there.

These are 3 'I want' poses for Luna

Luna Want 3.png

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
When you are browsing the Resources Section there is a button at the top right by the Search bar that says "Add resource".

You can zip the poses and add them to the "HiveWire Family Freebies" section. If your freebie is FOR a HiveWire Figure a post will be automatically created in the Resources Forum when you share your resource.

It may be a bit confusing right now. We really need to see how you all use this and what you need so we can make it simpler.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey, welcome to the HiveWire forums. I think we're going to be open to the public soon, so you should be able to post in the Resources area soon. Oh, look there, Lisa posted before I got to finish my response.

Welcome to the Hive NG. I'm familiar with the holiday freebies you come up with each year at RDNA, and hope you'll do the same here at the Hive. ;)

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thank you both :) I just love baby Luna. He/she renders so beautifully and these poses are really quite nice. I hope they are useful. I'll go look for that button now :)

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
Hi, thank you. I've actually been here a little while. I'm just usually quiet (whistles to herself)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
~pokes NG~ Well don't be so quiet. It's no fun if you just lurk. :D

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hiya! Glad to see you joining in., NG :)

NG Artplay

Eager
Contributing Artist
:geek: Thanks for the welcome all

I put separate posts up for DS and for Poser for the poses. They're not a lot but I'm not really a pose person. I like to buy my poses :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That sounds like me...but recently I've been trying to create some for Diva. Apart from adjusting the everyday ones for her I've also been working on a basic set just for her.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
thanks Alisa...they say a pictures worth a thousand words. So here's a ds render. I'm currently working on getting her into Poser.
diva and rocking horse.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I had a slight hiccup with the inj files not having the JCM's but I'm working on trying to sort that out...worse case scenario I'll have to load them manually and set them up in Poser.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I'll be in like Flynn to get those poses when I'm back at my computer. Thanks so much, NG and welcome back to the forum. May I also say thank you for your freebies at RDNA and Fantasies Attic this year and those previous. I scooped them all up (hello, my name is Lorraine and I am a freebie addict ;) )