• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Christmas dreaming

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
As always Aelin, thanks in advance to all participating artists who bring us their great holiday freebies. ;)

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Thank you so much! As always it's a joy to visit your advent calendar and I thank everyone who participates!

Aelin

Eager
And I thank to everyone for your enthusiasm :)

The freebie of today shows a trunk, the zipped pack is the trunk, but the title for the moment is "Glasses for Dusk". Now you know one of freebies before its coming in the calendar :whistling:

Aelin

Eager
This time we are sure to complete the month each day :)
And if you look something special for the Santa's sleigh, it came today :alien:

Aelin

Eager
:)

Yesterday it was a day of png by NapalmArsenal :roflmao:
Today is a freebie for one of these characters... you know... whom the first letter is "D" :whistling: :)

Only 1 week before the celebration, but 14 days until the end of the Calendar.

robert952

Brilliant
Oh 'upun my word' ....a potted palm... ROFLMAO. Thanks again to all sharing these freebies. Happy New Year to All.

Aelin

Eager
:)

Last day to discover new freebies on Attic's Dreaming. Then packs will stay available for some times on that page, until they'll be moved on usual areas (Free Zone or FRM).
Happy New Year!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks from me as well. I downloaded a number of nice things this year. Here's hoping you all have a Happy New Year. :)