• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Chohole

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The DAZ forum community lost one of their stalwarts this morning. Richard Hazeltine posted the news that Forum moderator, and purveyor of multitudes of fabulous texture sets for gen4 and earlier-era content, Choose passed away in her home this morning.

There's a closed thread in the Commons with a link to the main discussion and sympathies thread.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Another great artist lost! This is really shattering news!

My condolences go out to all of her family & friends!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Dratted autocorrect. At least it left her name alone in the thread title. Misspelling 'Haseltine' was my own fault.

I've used her texture sets ever since I discovered them over a decade ago. And I always enjoyed her postings. The Bryce community is probably even more upset, since she was a major name there.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Very sad to hear this. My heart goes out to her friends and family.

McGyver

Energetic
I think many of you who are familiar with DAZ’s forum must remember Chohole… apparently she has passed away.
She was a champion of Bryce, a great texture artist and very helpful community membe, as well a a long time moderator at DAZ…
I figured many of you must know her and if you have heard about this yet, you may wish to stop by this thread and leave a few words…
Sad news about moderator Chohole

She was a very wonderful person and she’ll be missed.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was just over there posting in that thread McG. I haven't posed there in a long time, and have been pretty much out of touch with the Bryce forum and Chohole, so I was in total shock when I read the post here in the Condolences thread, and over on the Renderosity's forum.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I know the last 2 posts look a bit confusing, but they were moved from another thread to this one that already exists.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
sad news

she walloped me with her club a few times with a smile… she will be missed. :cry:

Contajen

New-Bee
This is so terribly sad to hear. I bought many an outfit because she made textures for it. She was always so helpful when anyone had a question as well. She will be missed to be sure.

aqua1955

In the year past people like Chohole and others past away. People who made beautifull things and where I always will find the time to stand a moment stilll in silence. May Chohole rest in piece.