• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Character for Dawn (needs name)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
So I have taken the plunge and started seeing if I can make a character for Dawn, so far I have a morph I am mostly happy with and a skin that while close is still lacking "some thing".
Feed back would be most welcome and if you can think of a cool name for her I would be very happy, I suck at naming lol.
I am thinking I need to tone down the cheek bones a bit and maybe the forehead is a bit wide.
DawnWIP.jpg

At the moment she is still using the eye, mouth, teeth, bump and spec maps that came with Dawn while I work on making her own ones. Not sure yet if she will be for sale or free that will depend on how happy I am with the end package :)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Thanks FF I'll have a think on that.

So I ended up redoing the morph and tweeking the skin a bit so here is another pic this time of just the base skin no makeup, still using dawns spec maps but all others are her own now
DawnWIP2.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
She is a vamp so would be pretty pale :)

The only thing that's bugging me is the bottom eyelashes, they look more full than the top, normally they are not as full. Also since its without make up they would be paler (since her brows are quite light).

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Yeah @Rae134 those lashes are bugging me too so will have a play there, colour is easy enough just change the defuse :) I am just having a play with some options, she may become a two in one gal yet ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Name suggestions.......... Darcia, Madeline, Arianna, Amaris, Augustina, Julieta, Elise,Veronica, Elizabeta (from Dracula) or lol Resurrection Mary

She's looking good!!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Thanks NA, got some tweeks to do and a idea I want to try out. Will hopfully have some thing to show in a day or two ;)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I've not forgotten this girl just got a bit tied up in horse stuffs lol I am hopping to get back to her in a few days :)