• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Canvas shoes and Heels Boots for Dawn

DigiDotz

Adventurous
Hoping to knock these into shape and get the rigging right ...for Dawn
-some High heeled booties and some Canvas shoes
baseshoe.png

AnklebootsXlred.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
They look great...I especially like the canvas ones. Are they all one piece Digi? I ask because I can see Diva wearing them and if things are in bits they don't auto convert to different shapes as well.

DigiDotz

Adventurous
Just to correct my earlier answer - the canvas shoes are all one OBJ but the strap etc are not vertex connected - I shall connect some out of view if possible

The high heel boots - the main rigging problem I'm getting is that buckle -as it stretches and warps when moving the ankle (I would have to have put a buckle in an akward spot wouldnt I!?)