• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Can Pauline 2 wear Pauline 1 clothing?

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Also I noticed that Pauline 2 has a particular morph loaded with her but Paul 2 does not seem to come with his. I know that Dusk does not have his either. I do not mind but why would Pauline load with it but Paul's is hard to find

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The new Pauline 2 has smaller shoulders, bigger boobies, wider hips and narrower waist.

I don't know Poser that well so I don't know how to get the clothing to fit properly on P2.

Pauline.gif

Rokket

Dances with Bees
There are morphs built into the clothing to allow you to fit them. I am on my work pc right now, or I'd post a couple renders that I did where I used Pauline clothing on the Pauline 2 European and African. They work, you just need to figit with them a bit.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
There are morphs built into the clothing to allow you to fit them. I am on my work pc right now, or I'd post a couple renders that I did where I used Pauline clothing on the Pauline 2 European and African. They work, you just need to figit with them a bit.
What about the clothing that was made before Pauline 2 was released?

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
You ever notice how very few women actually try to de-emphasize the size of their breasts?
I do not want big breasts, but sometimes I feel like I rarely get what I want and definitely in this case I do not have small breasts.
At least they are still natural looking not "breast enhancement" looking ones.
I do not like the looks of fake big breasts. Big breasts do not have to be fake. They can be real and come with big back end too.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Believe me I know AlphinaNovaStar. I have the biggest breasts (natural or unnatural) of anyone I've ever met and if I was brave enough (I don't heal well from surgery) I'd get them reduced by about 2 thirds (which I think would still leave me around a D cup). I don't understand anyone who chooses to go huge on purpose.

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
You ever notice how very few women actually try to de-emphasize the size of their breasts?
No, because I was too busy hunching over, de-emphasizing my breasts.
:unsure:

Actually, yeah, I've seen lots of women de-emphasizing their breasts frequently. From just in the store, to in the workplace. From when I was in high school to college to now. But yeah, I'm sure your average guy either doesn't notice women who don't show off their breasts or notice when women find the attention really, really uncomfortable. Or when they dress to deliberately distract from them or hide them.

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Believe me I know AlphinaNovaStar. I have the biggest breasts (natural or unnatural) of anyone I've ever met and if I was brave enough (I don't heal well from surgery) I'd get them reduced by about 2 thirds (which I think would still leave me around a D cup). I don't understand anyone who chooses to go huge on purpose.
Same here. I really have to focus to keep my back straight and my shoulders back. It's not only tiring, even alone in my home I feel like I'm being aggressively rude. And don't get me started on the problems they create in the 7 to 8 months during which Texas blesses us with its summer.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I am not your average male. I prefer women with smaller breasts. Both of my sisters are D or DD and they complain about the problems you gals are complaining about: back, shoulders and the stares...

But to get this thread back on topic, I lost the opportunity to post those renders I was talking about. They will have to wait a week. Sorry. I am slave to the government and the whims of the Navy.

eclark1894

Visionary
No, because I was too busy hunching over, de-emphasizing my breasts.
:unsure:

Actually, yeah, I've seen lots of women de-emphasizing their breasts frequently. From just in the store, to in the workplace. From when I was in high school to college to now. But yeah, I'm sure your average guy either doesn't notice women who don't show off their breasts or notice when women find the attention really, really uncomfortable. Or when they dress to deliberately distract from them or hide them.
Yeah, well, I come from a family of big breasted women, so they're not really anything I get that excited over. In fact most girls I've ever been really interested in usually have smaller sized breasts. So, as a guy, can you imagine how annoying it is to have women always thinking that the only thing you ever notice about them are their breasts? Even when you're not? I had this friend, who seemed to think I couldn't look her in face because I was always looking at her chest. She was partly right. I'm not a face person, so I rarely look anyone in the face, male or female. I find it highly uncomfortable. I don't even like being hugged, kissed or touched. I literally have to force myself to look someone in the eye.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Believe me I know AlphinaNovaStar. I have the biggest breasts (natural or unnatural) of anyone I've ever met and if I was brave enough (I don't heal well from surgery) I'd get them reduced by about 2 thirds (which I think would still leave me around a D cup).

One of my aunts had her breasts reduced when she was about 23, a few months before getting married. She was embarrassed at the thoughts of walking up the aisle with everyone staring at her large breasts, so she had surgery on them. She is 38 now and to be honest, I don't think she got them reduced enough and I can only imagine what they were like before the surgery!

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
If you have the Pro version of poser you can use the Copy morphs From and have the clothing fit again.