• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Can I rearrange the libraries?

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I reinstalled Poser and used a different location for the default poser library. Now I have the now empty Poser 11 Content and the new Poser 11 Content folder at the bottom of the list.

Me195

Extraordinary
Open up your library and find this button.
library1.jpg

press it and it should bring up a list like this.
library2.jpg

Click the one you want to remove, and it will ask you if you are sure you want to remove it. Just click OK and it will be removed.

library3.jpg

If you have any questions about removing or adding runtimes or anything else feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Kalypso

Inspired
I did the same thing as AlphinaNovaStar but could not delete the default Poser 11 Content (which was empty) since it was greyed out. So, I went to C\Users\(name of your pc)\AppData\Roaming\Poser Pro\11\ . I opened the LibraryPrefs.xml file and deleted the top Poser 11 Content folder. This was set to a numerical value of zero so I'm guessing that's why it can't be deleted from within Poser. I also deleted the Downloads folder since I always arrange my runtimes on another drive. Since this was number 1 I went ahead and changed all the folders' numbers. This is also a good way to re-arrange all your runtimes (if you have many like me) so that you get the ones most often used on top. Just be sure to ALWAYS back up the .xml file before you edit it!