• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Business Set for Dawn - DS

Business Set for Dawn - DS 2017-11-11

No permission to download

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, it's for DS but has an OBJ. Hmmmmm, I may be able to download it and try it in Poser as a dynamic sweater. ;)

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Ohhhhh, it's for DS but has an OBJ. Hmmmmm, I may be able to download it and try it in Poser as a dynamic sweater. ;)
The desc says there's an obj, but when I opened the zip, there is no obj. There's only .dsf files for DS. Maybe it was an error or accidentally got left out?? You can always load it in DS and export it as an obj then use it in Poser.

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thanks Ladies :)

I have add the objectfiles to the zip.
You only have to redownload the zip.

My Poser is calculating,and calculating annnnnnd calculating and will Crash like always...i have no idea if it´s working.
If any one has luck with this, please share your render :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The desc says there's an obj, but when I opened the zip, there is no obj. There's only .dsf files for DS. Maybe it was an error or accidentally got left out?? You can always load it in DS and export it as an obj then use it in Poser.
Oh, if it's in DSF format, I may be able to set it up in my DS 4.0 Pro, but if Karth has re-uploaded the zip with the OBJ included, then that's the way I'll go, because I can't use the DS version of Dawn in that version of DS. I tried when she first came out, and she blew up, so I'm sure the Dawn SE won't even load.

I have add the objectfiles to the zip.
You only have to redownload the zip.
Thanks Karth, I'm going to re-download it now. :)

i have made a set of textures for the pullover i have popped a post up asking for a tester if any one would like to try for me
beta tester needed for business pullover by karth
beige stocking render2.jpg
Image1.jpg
beige stocking render3.png
beige stocking render4.png

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Looks great, sorry sweetie.. I am so busy at home right now and cannot help... Sorry!