• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bohemian Lace for Handkerchief Skirt and Gypsy Top

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
So I have been working on this texture set for a bit. I hope people like it. Here are some renders of it. It is pretty close to done and almost ready for beta.
Main Promo.jpg

Promo1.jpg
Promo2.jpg
Promo3.jpg
Promo4.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
They are pretty (and the kind of clothes I'd wear if I had the figure for them lol)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
You got me on the subject line. Really nice textures! I’m with Rae on the favorite and figure thing. :flower00:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
This is an old thread, dated Novembeer 2017, but yes, AetherDream always did gorgeous textures for her products.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wow. I didn’t realize it was an old thread. I was so thrilled to see Aether Dream creating again I didn’t notice that.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
lol I didn't notice either! still a great product is a great product :D I wonder if it ever made it to store?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I beta tested a few things for Aether, and she always had gorgeous textures. I haven't seen her here in ages, so I hope all is well with her and her family.