• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Blender Fundamentals

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, and I added them to my every growing list of tutorials here on the Blender forum. :)

Lobo3433

Admirable
I am glad that they will be of use my library of tutorials has grown in leaps and bounds but keeping such a library is what has helped me make an effort to help others when I can :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I, for one, greatly appreciate any additions folks can make to my list of tutorials. It's how we all learn. :)

Lobo3433

Admirable
:) Well you know me always looking and always adding stuff to learn lol I am really looking forward to the 2.79 release and the new Principled Shader I think that is going to be a big game changer especially with the Substance Suite by Allegorithmic an affordable 3D creation pipeline that many can take advantage of

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I'm looking for the 2.79 update too, though I don't have Substance Suite, but still would like to see how the Principled Shader works. ;)

Lobo3433

Admirable
Here are 3 videos put in the times so you know how long they are the first one by CG Masters is more an over view Blender Brit is more detailed I have not watched it fully yet but he had an earlier video that was a work flow between Blender and Substance painter that I did complete and missed a few steps but still very informative hope they give you a starting point

CG masters

about 6 and a half minutes

BlenderBrit

a bit over an hour

Andrew price

around 37 minutes

Miss B

CV-BEE
I was aware of the third video, but hadn't seen links to the first two before so, thank you sir. ;)

Lobo3433

Admirable
I have all three of these tutorial creators added to my favorites on Youtube especially fond of CG Masters plus their website is always loaded with current Blender News I drop in about once or twice week

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
It looks too expensive.

Actually I need to find them on my YouTube app for my blue ray player so I can watch them on my TV or find a YouTube app for my firetv stick.

Lobo3433

Admirable
CG Masters paid tutorials are a little expensive but they have free ones and there are many Free Youtube Blender tutorials to keep you busy learning for a while plus if you are looking to learn anything specific just asking here in the forum and I am sure you will be given the best info possible