• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Blankets for Luna - Help please?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
OK, I have made 2 blanket props for Luna - mostly for Lyne who has been begging for a swaddling blanket forever. But, I'm not a prop creator so I could use some help.

I know how to do basic prop creation and have parented props created. However, I have no idea how to transfer morphs (like the infant morph) to props. The same way I do with clothing, i.e., pull up Morphing Clothes and transfer the morphs?

I know how to create morphs from scratch in the modeler, but is the process the same as for clothing to bring them into the clothing, i.e., Create FBM? I want the holding blanket to be usable in Luna's sitting poses, so I'd like to create a couple morphs to "fold" the holding blanket into the seated lap.

Can parented Poser props be used in DS without conversion?

Thanks to anyone who can guide me along with these freebies.......

Holding.jpg
Swaddling.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Parented props should work in DS...not sure about loading morphs in Poser but it would be the same in ds as any other morph.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Parented props should work in DS...not sure about loading morphs in Poser but it would be the same in ds as any other morph.

Thanks, Pen. I think I have figured it out...........I think. Just a few unexpected translations to clear when I dial in the morphs, so they should be done soon.

That's one answer I had not gotten yet, though. Good to know. I'm doing the morphs in the modeler, so no PMDs. Hopefully, that means they will work in DS with no problems.

This is Pommerlis' Family01 pose with the blanket.
Family01.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh my gosh THIS IS PERFECT!!! and the textures are to die for! and as I said in our PM... I'D PAY MONEY FOR THIS!!!!!