• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Baby Luna 2 is now underway.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
In addition to our Dawn 2, and Dusk 2, we promised a Baby Luna 2.

While Dawn 2 is being fine tuned and finished up, and Dusk 2 is waiting on rigging and map work, I decided to work up the geometry for Baby Luna 2. As with Dawn 2 and Dusk 2, Baby Luna 2 also shares the same geometry. It has taken me a few weeks to get this base shape looking good and workable. I have a bit more fine tuning on the head. After that I will tweak the facial features just a bit to become our new base. I'll then add in the expected facial morphs and expressions, as well as body morphs as with our original Baby Luna. Then add a new clean diaper for our base.

Here are a few screen grabs of Baby Luna 2 in progress.

BabyLuna2work1.JPG

BabyLuna2work2.JPG

BabyLuna2work3.JPG