• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Asian Girl For Dawn

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
This is my first character I am trying to make. I did a head and body for her, but I still have questions about some of the morphs I used to make her as to whether they were all Merchant Resources and/or allowed to be used to create a character for sale. One of those is the Asian Face shape that I used as a base for her head shape. I can't figure out where I got that morph from. And the Young body shape. Can anyone help me figure this out please?

I also still have to figure out how to make an Asian skin for her unless I can find someone who would want to do a collaborated product with me.

Maybe someone here can help me figure all of this out so I can get her into the store. I am pretty much a novice at this right now, but I am eager and willing to learn.

Here is what she looks like now. I may have to change her a bit if some of the morphs come from sources that can't be used for make characters to sell.
Asian Dawn2 Forum Size.png

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I know the Young Body shape is in the Body Shapes pack. Not sure about the asian faces though.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey CB, the Asian Face shape may have come from Virtual World's The Face of Asia here in the store. There's both a Poser version, and a DS version, but I can't recall off-hand which software you use.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey Miss B, I don't have that product and I have an Asian face (and African) so I think it might be in Dawn's Head Shapes? (Sorry CB, I don't know if that's an MR or not, come to think of it, I don't think it would be as its an add on product? Unless its in Dawns base morphs, which again I don't know if it would be a MR.)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I think the Asian head is from the head shapes pack...if you're releasing it as a dialspun preset it should be okay. I think that's what Seliah did with Nataani...he was dial spun and she created presets. Not my area of expertise though as I normally do custom morphs.

I believe that as long as they have to buy the head shapes first that it would most likely be okay but probably best to check with Alisa...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Miss B, I don't have that product and I have an Asian face (and African) so I think it might be in Dawn's Head Shapes? (Sorry CB, I don't know if that's an MR or not, come to think of it, I don't think it would be as its an add on product? Unless its in Dawns base morphs, which again I don't know if it would be a MR.)
Good point Rae. I just went straight to Tosca's store as I remembered she had done the African Faces, so thought she might have done Asian Faces as well.

I didn't think to check the Dawn Head Shapes in Poser to see if they're included, but I just did, and yes, they're there.

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
Good point Rae. I just went straight to Tosca's store as I remembered she had done the African Faces, so thought she might have done Asian Faces as well.

I didn't think to check the Dawn Head Shapes in Poser to see if they're included, but I just did, and yes, they're there.
I guess I'll have to ask Alisa and find out what I am allowed to use then.

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
I think the Asian head is from the head shapes pack...if you're releasing it as a dialspun preset it should be okay. I think that's what Seliah did with Nataani...he was dial spun and she created presets. Not my area of expertise though as I normally do custom morphs.

I believe that as long as they have to buy the head shapes first that it would most likely be okay but probably best to check with Alisa...
Dialspun is about the only way I can go right now. I have a slow computer and I still need to learn how to take it into a modeling program and sculpt the characters out, but I'm pretty sure I will need a better computer for that.