• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Alexis (+ Dawn!) clothing sort-of-WIP

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I'm not technically working on products at the moment, but it's looking as if there will be a few potential spin-offs from the work I am doing. Does anyone use Alexis? This is dynamic clothing for her (so Poser-only, although they'll also work in DS if you have the converter).

Set 1: Tights/panythose, short skirt, vest top, hoodie
Set 1.jpg

Set 2: Long skirt, vest top, sleeveless jacket
Set 2.jpg

I'll need to make an Ascot outfit as well- summer dress and fancy hat. If you do textures and want the UVs/objs when they're finalised, message me, I'll make a list. No promises on timescale, however.

English Bob

Adventurous
I got Alexis when she was on sale, mainly because I wanted the hair; but I like the look of those clothes. I'd be interested.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Mmm, I'm quite pleased with the Ascot set. Needs shoes and proper textures. 'Hair' is also dynamic cloth, and specifically for use with the hat.

Ascot.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm not sure about the hair, but the hat and clothes look wonderful. You're on a roll HaiGan. ;)