• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

agentunawares' products at Hivewire3D

agentunawares

Contributing Artist
I'd like to celebrate my first ever product launch, the first sky in the Wild Blue Yonder series.

For those of you familiar with my free skysets, this is just like those, but:
  • set up to use in the Iray render engine of DAZ Studio with the same drag-and-drop installation as any other product
  • one sky includes multiple sun angles from horizon to high noon, so changing the time of day is just a click away
  • utility files are included for quickly changing rotation and setting exposure value
I have tried to strike a balance here and have enough options to cover any still-render scenario, while also minimizing the file size which can be such a problem for HDR sets. I expect products in this line to remain below 1 GB unzipped, so there is plenty of room for other content.

(And yes, I remain committed to creating freebies. ;))

wbysky1promomain.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Congratulations on becoming a HiveWire Contributing Artist agentunawares, and that's a gorgeous sunset in that render you posted. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Congrats! Lovely lovely product and welcome to being a HiveWire CA!!

Llynara

Very beautiful! Congrats on becoming a PA! You do wonderful work, love your freebies and I look forward to using your products too.

agentunawares

Contributing Artist
I'm working on some horse coat patterns because I need to chill and horses are a good way to chill.

These take either a white texture (Unicorn) or a black texture (Friesian) and overlay it on the current coat. The white overlay is the way real horses work, but it's always nice to have options, hence the black, and both colors can also be overlaid in the inverse of the normal pattern.

Just have tobianos for now but I'm going to do some overos and appaloosas too.

tobiano1small.png

tobiano2small.png

tobiano3small.png