• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

AfroditeOhki's new products at Hivewire3d!

AfroditeOhki

Contributing Artist
Hello everyone!

I am honored to be part of this lovely place now, and to announce that Luiza for V4, previously at RuntimeDNA, has found a new home here :D

You can find her here: Luiza for V4 - An AfroditeOhki Creation at HiveWire 3D

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yay, we're thrilled to have you (and the lovely Luiza, of course), here Afrodite!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Gone straight into my trolley with David's suit for Dawn. Both are Poser but I'm going to try to convert to use in DS.

Love the hair...!!!!!

AfroditeOhki

Contributing Artist
Thank you everyone, I'm glad you enjoy it!

Gone straight into my trolley with David's suit for Dawn. Both are Poser but I'm going to try to convert to use in DS.

Love the hair...!!!!!
It hasn't been tested in DS, but as far as logic goes, the only trouble you should have with it is to adapt the materials ;) It's a prop hair with common morphs, and each color is a separate texture (plus a bump map and an alpha map common to all colors).

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Okay...after lots of angst I finally have worked out a process for getting the morphs into DS.

Thanks to Vaskania for the help in working out the settings! You are amazing!

First, when I first installed for some reason I had some strange files in the hair folder which gave me hr2 files for all the morphs. Once I uninstalled and then reinstalled and just had the single hr2 file, the morphs still weren't working but going into Poser loading the hair, dialling in the morph. Then ensuring sub division in properties is at 0, then export the hair to an object file, leaving only the morph target selected.
Then load in Morph loader pro. Scale should be set to poser and voila that will work. Working morphs in DS! Yay! Render to follow...

Last edited: