• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A little something for the HW HouseCat

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I ran across this prop, that I'd made several years ago for a render and thought I would share it. It is a simple static prop. It is currently only for Poser 9+ and has Poser procedural textures, however, I give my permission to anyone wants to convert it to DAZ Studio to do so as long as they provide as a free download.

Dropbox - Daio_ToyMouse.zip

toy-mouse.jpg

TaishoBee

Adventurous
Thank you! Now we need a bell collar, that way our kitties aren't in stealth ninja mode and we can hear them sneaking up on us! LOL

Riccardo

Adventurous
Yes, that's nice in 3D :)
But a friend of mine put a bell collar on her real cat... And I can't help thinking that even though they cannot tell us, our pets do not like wearing something that produces sound whenever they move. :-/
I hope I'm wrong and that does not bother them...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Some Riccardo, get so good at stealth mode that they can move without the bell making a noise anyway :)

Cute Mouse Daio