• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

3dOutlaw products at HiveWire3D

3dOutlaw

Hi all!

I am now a Hivewire3D contributing artist! :) I know some people like to shop at different places, for flexibility, preferences and yes, sales! We have that choice when shopping in retail, so why not for our 3d products! So, I wanted to make my products available here, as well, and provide that flexibility. This means I probably will be making sure my new stuff fits Dawn, if applicable. (...though I can't promise Poser compatibility, sorry! I can use Poser, I'm just not real good at it)

Anyway, my new product is up! Anime for Hr-162. I love Mankahoo/Ali's hairs, and this one looked like it would render well in Anime style (my preferred style) Hope you like how it came out!

I plan to add some more of my existing products to the store here, and am toying with some new ideas. I'll post updates here, as I have them. Feel free to let me know if there is a specific product you want me to add sooner than later!

I am not a pro, but a "hobby" style vendor, so I keep my prices down, and like to make things that I can have fun with, as well! Hope you enjoy them! I have freebies on my site, too! ;-)

Thanks!
Matt

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I happen to have several of ali's hairs, though not that particular one. I'll have to check it out.

You did a nice job of making an anime version, which will, of course, be great for the new anime Dawn that Chris is working on. ;)

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the store...the hair looks great. Like Miss B I don't have that one but will keep it in mind for future.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
She looks lovely.
I'm still learning Daz and I have managed to switch it on and actually locate and load some items without cursing at the software. Wich is great progress for me LOL
Welcome at the Hive.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Congrats, 3dOutlaw on becoming a HiveWire CA!

Fun idea to have anime fits & textures for one of Mankahoo's Hairstyles :)

ImagineX

Admirable
I am new here as well. I agree with your sales logic and providing more outlets to the consumers. You've got a good product here. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!