• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

2 New freebies for Baby Luna

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Blankets for Baby Luna::Dana's 3D::dana-anderson.com - Blankets
Poser Cloth Room Tutorial - Baby Luna Blanket::Dana's 3D::dana-anderson.com - Sim Tutorial for the Blanket

The blankets are smart props (with morphs) which do work in DS, though the materials will have to be added manually. A friend is working on DS materials and I will update this post when they are available.

Although a smart prop, you can use the Poser Cloth room to sim the Swaddling Blanket for other poses. I've uploaded a tutorial to explain how to do that.

HoldingSeated.jpg

Swaddling.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sweet Traci! I haven't downloaded them yet but then I haven't fully downloaded my last two orders from here either. I'm a bit behind with stuff like that at the minute. These look great...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi Traci,

Just wanted to say thanks for doing all the freebies for Luna...I finally got around to downloading them today.