• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Morning Dove glows in the evening's light! The single feathers that come with each of the Wardrobes adorn the DreamCatcher.

Credits:

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations
Morning Dove for Dawn by Flint_Hawk & PhotoGG at HiveWire3D
Morning Dove Wardrobe-Set 3 & 1 & 2 by Flint_Hawk & PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Evening's Light
Evenings Light.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This was actually the first picture of Morning Dove that I started, but it needed the cougar for the finishing touch.

Credits:

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations
Morning Dove for Dawn by Flint_Hawk at HiveWire3D
Morning Dove Wardrobe-Set 1 by Flint_Hawk & PhotoGG at HiveWire3D
Dawn's Universal Boots by ChristopherCreek Art & CGCubed at HiveWire3D
Royal Hawaiian for Dusk by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D
Dynamics 09 for Dawn - Anarkali Dress and Scarf by Lully at HiveWire 3D
I Heart U Jewelry Set for Dawn by Lully at HiveWire 3D
Jingle Bells Hair by Bice & Outoftouch at Renderosity

HiveWire Big Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Cougar by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Gamebirds (Mourning Dove) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Lizards (Eastern Fence Lizard) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Regal Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Kiwi Burrow by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Perpetuity for Fallen Tree by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D
Black Eyed Susan by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D
Fire Mountain Skies with Trees by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Evening's Glow
Evenings Glow.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
It has been a long day at the Trading Post for Morning Dove, so she is relaxing in the cooling breeze from her feather fan. She is sitting on her fur cape. To do this I simply put a few rocks on the ground, then brought in the cape, turned it using "xrotate" until the back of the cape was horizontal to the ground, lowered it until it was just slightly above the rocks & ran the dynamics. Select the rock, ground & cape to collide against.

Credits:

Autumn Winds Hair by Vaela at DAZ

Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Decorated Moths) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Lizards of the World Vol. 1 (Western Skink) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Saguaro Habitat by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Sagebrush Habitat by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

End Of Day
End Of Day.jpg

quietrob

Extraordinary
It has been a long day at the Trading Post for Morning Dove, so she is relaxing in the cooling breeze from her feather fan. She is sitting on her fur cape. To do this I simply put a few rocks on the ground, then brought in the cape, turned it using "xrotate" until the back of the cape was horizontal to the ground, lowered it until it was just slightly above the rocks & ran the dynamics. Select the rock, ground & cape to collide against.

Credits:

Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Decorated Moths) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Lizards of the World Vol. 1 (Western Skink) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Sagebrush Habitat by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

End Of Day
View attachment 26768

It's a lovely render. A lot of little things, botanical, vases, butterfly? keep adding up to big things. Thank you for posting it.

The Royal Hawaiian Cape keeps capturing my attention. Does it come with the fur texture? Did you make it grow hair? Good Fur is hard to find!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Another portrait of Morning Dove in one of her fur capes (there are 6 colors available).

Credits:

Saphire Hair by outoftouch at DAZ

SBRM Gamebirds (Mourning Dove) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Fire Mountain Skies with Trees by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Portrait Of Morning Dove
Portrait Of Morning Dove.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Morning Dove is enjoying some leisure time with a new cougar family. This is the last picture of Morning Dove that I have had time to do, but I still have more ideas.

I hope you have enjoyed this introduction to my Native American character. Thank you for your kind comments!

Credits:

Morning Dove Wardrobe-Set 2 by Flint_Hawk & PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Cub by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Woodland Jewels (Pinyon Jay) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Garden Tiger Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Fallen Tree by Christopher Creek Art, Sarsa, Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Family Time
Family Time.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Lovely, both of you! Particularly love that last one!

quietrob

Extraordinary
Morning Dove is enjoying some leisure time with a new cougar family. This is the last picture of Morning Dove that I have had time to do, but I still have more ideas.

I hope you have enjoyed this introduction to my Native American character. Thank you for your kind comments!

Credits:

Morning Dove Wardrobe-Set 2 by Flint_Hawk & PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Cub by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Woodland Jewels (Pinyon Jay) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Garden Tiger Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Fallen Tree by Christopher Creek Art, Sarsa, Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Family Time
View attachment 26795

I think she is ready to paint with The Colors of the Wind. So dangerous yet peaceful. Lovely work. Especially with the cubs. Children never sit still.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
More wonderful art using our precious Dawn!
As for me, I am working hard on not having a nervous breakdown about the breakdown of my hand joints and trying to wait patiently for a very specific pen/tablet my son recommended I get, to arrive… I'm praying it will give my ability due to art back to me ! (I now only use Dragon every single time I want to write anywhere! )

quietrob

Extraordinary
More wonderful art using our precious Dawn!
As for me, I am working hard on not having a nervous breakdown about the breakdown of my hand joints and trying to wait patiently for a very specific pen/tablet my son recommended I get, to arrive… I'm praying it will give my ability due to art back to me ! (I now only use Dragon every single time I want to write anywhere! )

My heart goes out to you and my prayers go with you, Lyne. I hope you're up and creating again soon. Do you use Dragon to post in the forum?