• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
There is a reason that A3 was still being used well into the Genesis era. And even now.

seachnasaigh

Energetic
As part of the Superfly update to the Lothlorien enviro playset, I'm adding these stone cliffs (only roughed in so far) with a gazebo. A waterstream flows through the gazebo and then plunges over the cliff.

closeup; note Silo guy for scale:

I'll add a tracery pergola vaulting over the gazebo, with lamps for night shots, and there will be some benches along the sides.
Notice that the base is hexagonal; I intend to make a pp2 file which will load the HiveWire Fantasy Gazebo onto my base, to give you more use options.
The water will be automatically animated, like the one in the P9/Pro2012 Eldar house playset:

quietrob

Extraordinary
As part of the Superfly update to the Lothlorien enviro playset, I'm adding these stone cliffs (only roughed in so far) with a gazebo. A waterstream flows through the gazebo and then plunges over the cliff.

I'll add a tracery pergola vaulting over the gazebo, with lamps for night shots, and there will be some benches along the sides.
Notice that the base is hexagonal; I intend to make a pp2 file which will load the HiveWire Fantasy Gazebo onto my base, to give you more use options.
The water will be automatically animated, like the one in the P9/Pro2012 Eldar house playset:

It so interesting to see cliffs and the water as they really are before you make your magic. A good waterfall can be hard to make. I've seen examples that were less than impressive. However the above looks as real any I've seen.

Hornet3d

Wise

Now that really is impressive.