• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Smokin Hot
Smokin Hot 2Z.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Lyne I can't see it, it says "You do not have permission to view media within this album."
I've got to get my Tiger K4D right first :p

what? oh no... now I cant' find the album uh... settings!? *frantically looking*

does it work now? I put it on Public. Not sure what "members" means...but assume public is best for total sharing! My original album has that setting.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I've done a bit of testing on K4D she's AWESOME especially with Dawn's morphs package and Sora! So you can have Kitty Ponies and K4D that should be a pretty neat render!! I also was having the same problem viewing!

OOh wow !! Way cool render with the Centaurs!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
uh brain glitch...
I've done a bit of testing on K4D she's AWESOME especially with her morphs package and Sora! So you can have Kitty Ponies and K4D that should be a pretty neat render!! I also was having the same problem viewing!

OOh wow !! Way cool render with the Centaurs!!

uh... what is K4D? oh duh! Kitties for Dawn?!

and thanks! :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
what? oh no... now I cant' find the album uh... settings!? *frantically looking*

does it work now? I put it on Public. Not sure what "members" means...but assume public is best for total sharing! My original album has that setting.
I think the members setting is where you invite people that are allowed to view your album otherwise it's private. Like for showing development and test renders and such.