• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Gazebo

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I'm wanting to show some of the work that we put into our Gazebo we released a while back. I'm still hopeful that Lisa will be able to finish mapping the stairs and with the fallen tree (shown in screen grabs), and get out a second phase to the base gazebo.

I think this is a pretty cool project. Lisa had found a photo of a gazebo that she liked and asked me last February to model it for her, at least create something inspired from it. So this is the result of that effort.

Gazebo100.jpg
Gazebo101.JPG
Gazebo102.JPG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I look forward to the stairs. They're going to add a lot to the base Gazebo. ;)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I do love the gazebo, I keep seeing pictures on FB of, what I think, is a real version of it.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Love this...but you should have a link to the store. So people who don't have it know where to find it! ; )

I also love those stairs...they will really add to it.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Cool. It will happen. The stairs and inclusion of the fallen tree that is.

Pen... thanks for adding in the store link! That was a good idea.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
yes, but too, I'm thinking of Lisa's (possibly) overwhelmed emotional and physical state at this time... so I'm being really lovingly patient...

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I may well be one of the most patient people in the world ;)

Not like I have time to do any renders right now either, so I don't mind if it's months and not days before we see this. But, it IS spectacular!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Glad you're recreating this thread, Chris!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
haha I never noticed it had the Bee on top :) will be adding to wishlist shortly

seachnasaigh

Energetic
That's right in my preferred genre.:geek: I'm pondering maybe an alternative terrain, alternate wood texture, and IDL emitters and aurae for the lamps.:rolleyes: