• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Dusk Skeleton In Progress

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Spent most of the day getting the ribs going. Making great progress now. Here's the first 4 ribs with the unique shaping that each one has.

Skull147.JPG
Skull148.JPG
Skull149.JPG
Skull150.JPG
Skull151.JPG

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
With that silvery look, it looks like you're building a new Terminator. Gives me the shivers, in a good way. :D Looking forward to the Skeleton.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah... I don't think I'll be picking up Modo any time soon myself. :D

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Okay. Progress went pretty well today. Got to Rib 9. Still need to do some nuancing, and also define the costal cartilage margins, and connect costal cartilage together properly. Should be able to have ribs all done tomorrow. Then onto the Humerus.

Skull153.JPG
Skull154.JPG
Skull155.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks for the support folks.

So now I've tweaked each rib and the position of each. I've attached the costal cartilages to each other. Now to model Ribs 11 and 12 or the two floating ribs. Then separate the ribs from the costal cartilages.

Moving well today.

Skull156.JPG
Skull157.JPG
Skull158.JPG
Skull159.JPG
Skull160.JPG
Skull161.JPG

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, Ken!!

This DEFINITELY does not suck, Chris ;) Love it!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Seriously, Chris? Not sick of it at all!!!

LOL, Rae! *sends more hugs your way*

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Sick of it? SERIOUSLY? PISHAW! Keep posting... the progress is just lovely and jaw dropping!