• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Lookin' good Chris! I Like the style of the blade.

Here is a look at the Short Pigtails. This will be as short as we can get without polygons folding over themselves. Each pigtail can be sized and there is a control to size both at the same time.
View attachment 18746
View attachment 18747

OH THANK YOU, PAUL!! They are even a bit shorter than I expected... I just didn't want them dragging on the floor... SO GREAT to have choices!! Outstanding! :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Here's something else that might add some value. I know Ghostman has his killer guns coming out soon, but this one is different. This still needs some tweaking and I need to add some machine screws and finish the blade. But this is what I modeled up tonight for Sora based on all the input here in this thread. I've been gathering up the weapon ideas, and came up with this sawed off double barrell pistol with a big gnarly blade.

View attachment 18691 View attachment 18692 View attachment 18693 View attachment 18694 View attachment 18695

My idea is that you could hide the blade and also the extended trigger guard.
Killer!!

Ermm........ could you also possibly include some loose shells from the Tenacity belt?

I like the idea of a braided set for the hair and swapping out the extensions.

Iray daggers and the box set. Poser Materials on the book.
Iray2 copy.jpg Box8 copy.jpgPoserBook copy.jpg Poser Book Pages copy.jpg

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Ahem. it has been a week. An Update is now required as to the status of Everything.

And the answer is not 42.

As far as Sora's Pigtail hair, it is moving along. It's been in Pauls hands here to wrap things up. Hoping not to much longer now. He's been adding in a bunch of hookups and dials to make things easy and very flexible for folks. Haven't touched base with him over the weekend, but I know he still needs to convert it all to Poser now. It is looking very impressive though. Perhaps Paul will feel up to posting progress.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, I can't wait to see the Pigtail, or was that a Ponytail. It's been a while since I've seen WIPs, I forget which it is.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I grew up with the understanding that loose hair tied in a bunch was a ponytail. It was only a pigtail if you braided it. Pigs don't have loose flowing tails.

quietrob

Extraordinary
I agree, JOdel. I think twin ponytails would probably be a proper way to describe them. Either way it's looks fantastic.

@Chris Thank you for the update, Chris. Let Paul take the time he needs to make it fantastic. I love a good hair but have been disapointed when the hair didn't have the necessary mobility or options such as fit and dynamic movement of bangs and tails. I would like both.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Funny thing. We're actually calling them Tenacity Twin Tails. And there is a ton of versatility in them. Both the bang morphs that I've created coupled with the rigging of the "pigtails" that Paul has done.

You'll see soon enough.

CG Cubed

Technical Director
Staff member
HW3D Exclusive Artist
And soon has arrived....here is a look at the "All" controls and 2 that are left and right mixes. So you can use the left and right controls independently or use the all controls for symmetrical movement. Best of all, YOU CAN POSE the tails If you can't get exactly what you want from the controls.

Base Hair
Base.JPG

Base Back
BaseBack.JPG

Base Down
BaseDown.JPG

Base Forward
BaseForward.JPG

Base Twist
BaseTwist.JPG

Bottom Curl Back
BtmCurlBack.JPG

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Oh that gives me ideas about using them sort of like tentacles! That should be neat for some fun renders!!

Excellent morphs!!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Killer work there Paul. Very, very versatile stuff with this Tenacity Twin Tails.

Loving this. I think folks will really dig the options and dials that you've created!

quietrob

Extraordinary
I am impressed. With everything. Starting my twintails fund now!

The Spirals alone were more than I thought possible. Therefore in the words of the QAV Queen Bee.

YEAH BABY!