• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Kyokko visiting a Japanese Garden.
Just a fun render.

!Kyokko.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm liking that character too FL. Is that one of yours?

I also love the scene behind her. Just lovely and colorful. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yes, she is a WIP while I build courage to do some promos for my creature sets.
I really get frustrated with promo work. :laugh:

eclark, yes and I have always like that dress too. :)

Thank you everyone for the nice comments.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Kewl, I look forward to seeing more of her. I have several Asian characters I've collected over the years, but they're all "pretty". You're gal looks dangerous. I'd love to put a Katana in her hand. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
She's lovely Faery...I feel your pain I'm like that about setting up materials. Which is why Deidre is taking so long...

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Maybe tomorrow I will feel up to doing a render with no post work so you can see the texture as it is out of the box.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
When I finish my creature promo sets I will post her in my Faery_Light's Dawn Projects thread.
Then you can all watch her progress. :)