• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
uh wait a minute.... Got a question ... @CWRW doesn't Rodrigo come WITH Rodrigo head morph? The set has been split now? It didn't say mini pack on this page:
CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk - A CWRW 3D Creation
but go to reading... :( I sent a friend $10 to go buy Rodrigo for a gift but realized 'too late' that the set is split now!?

(I WISH there was a way to gift right from HERE, but not, so I have to use paypal to give the $ to the person)

They are 2 separate products- (and they have always been separate): Rodrigo for Dusk (texture set) and Character Morphs fro Rodrigo (the 4 character morphs including Rodrigo head and body shape)

(on the Rodrigo for Dusk product page description:
Add some sultry yumminess and ethnic flair to your Dusk renders with this texture set, which comes with options for eyes, hair and tattoos. Also includes a bonus Native American set.Now updated with Superfly and Iray material presets!. Pair this with CWRW Character Morphs for Rodrigo for Dusk)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ya... *red faced* got it for sure! LOL!! I went and sent more $ to my friend.... :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Awww, don't feel bad, Lyne! {{HUGS}}

And so sweet of you - I know your friend will LOVE them :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Chuckle!! Hey Laurie I have a proposition for you! When Dante is out can you Pretty pretty please do a render of the Village People using Dusk!! I think it would be so AWESOME!!

You also need to have that October Bachelor auction, or who's top model Style Show, but totally understand time constraints.

Last edited:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Geez, I can't leave you ladies alone for any length of time:) Ok- I will give it a go after Dante is out- but won't be Village people per se as I don't have most of that clothing but something similar- and def sexy:)

So back to business- finally getting close on my Orange Tabby texture set for our HW Cat. I pulled in @Dan30 to help me tweak my DS MATs and man he is amazing. Thanks so much Dan!

Iray render of Orange Tabby 2: (straight render- just added a better background instead of all that black:)
OrangeTabby2Iray1.jpg

We also added backscattering translucency to him as well- loving this! Thanks Dan!
OrangeTabbyIR1021c.jpg

I will post some Superfly and Firefly renders a bit later today as well.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Geez, I can't leave you ladies alone for any length of time:) Ok- I will give it a go after Dante is out- but won't be Village people per se as I don't have most of that clothing but something similar- and def sexy:)

So back to business- finally getting close on my Orange Tabby texture set for our HW Cat. I pulled in @Dan30 to help me tweak my DS MATs and man he is amazing. Thanks so much Dan!

Iray render of Orange Tabby 2: (straight render- just added a better background instead of all that black:)
View attachment 17825

We also added backscattering translucency to him as well- loving this! Thanks Dan!
View attachment 17826

I will post some Superfly and Firefly renders a bit later today as well.
Sorry Laurie we got............. Lonely!! =( Something similar is good! =) or something more revealing!

Orange tabby is superb so life like on the textures!! Well done guys! ......... @Dan30 I might have to steal you !! ROLF just kidding!! Orange Kitty is coming with me when he's out!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Yeah, really lovable tabby. Let's name him. How about O'Malley?:laugh:

He looks quite a bit like my Buzzzsaw! Though Buddy more!

Hummm........... maybe need a Calico for O'Malley and then you could have a Cali O'Malley, but he can be my orange crush anyday!!

Dan30

Adventurous
NapalmArsenal,
I was curious to see how a Calico cat looks like and I looked it up. I can honestly say, I have never seen a cat like that in my parts of the world. Looks like the nature hasn't decided which fur color to give him.
Very unusual, to say the least. But equally amazing!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Actually Dan20 it would be "Her", Calico's are female :)

"Because genetic determination of coat colors in calico cats is linked to the X chromosome, calicoes are nearly always female, with one color linked to the maternal X chromosome and a second color linked to the paternal X chromosome. Because males only have one X chromosome, a male calico would have to have a rare condition where they have three sex chromosomes (two X chromosomes and one Y chromosome) in order to be calico. In addition to other symptoms caused by the condition, these male calicos are often sterile."

Looking absolutely awesome! When the black and white colour options come up I might have to cut them up with this one to make a tortoiseshell (we don't call them Calico here in Aus) :D

We had a black stray that had a couple of litters at our house. In both litters there was at least one pure black kitten, a ginger kitten, a tortie kitten and a normal coloured tabby.