• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

AetherDream's Product Thread

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I do have some flower textures for the flower fairy outfit and wings knocked up for Amira, but will be around August before I can really get to them.
Goodness knows, I am so backed up at work right now that I am working late every night now, so I am not sure when I will get back to some of my projects, probably summer. For now, I am just putting together renders of stuff I have just to play around a bit, but I am lacking the energy it takes to do production stuff. Gosh it is taking forever for the them to fill the two additional positions that I am covering right now. It sure will be nice when the new help arrives, but it is state employment,... soooo that means an awful lot of red tape and long drawn out hiring processes. I would love to see some renders though if you get a chance!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sure thing I will try and PM you some soon. I'm working on a character type currently and trying to convert over to poser from Daz. Not quite sure how to go about doing that other than doing it manually.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I commented in the other thread, but it's worth saying again . . . I love the expression on her face. :)

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
OMG!! Lorraine you did such a great job on these! She looks so expressive. I love how you have her posed in both. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work with us.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thank you, Miss B! I faffed about the expressions to get it just the way I wanted :)

Thank you, AD, I'm so pleased you like what I did with your wee girl :) Just love her textures and her face is so cute :inlove: She is a joy to work with :)

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Hello All-- I am very pleased to present a Blast from the Past--Woodstock for Dynamics 2o Jumpsuit for Dawn. This set is thematically based on the colors and textures of the late 1960s and 1970s From Flower Power to Tie Dyes to India Print. 20 texture sets in all! Let there be Peace everywhere!

Woodstock where the road takes me..jpg

Promo 0.jpg

Promo 2.jpg

Main Promo.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Beautiful... I don't have this outfit yet but when I do it will be bought at the same time.

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Thank you so much ladies! I have been busy this past summer and finished up another project that I really enjoyed creating.
I am happy to present Metal and Marble for the Fantasy Gazebo. This set has versatile settings to allow you to pick and choose from dozens of material or texture settings in Poser Firefly, DS 3Delight and Iray, to create a customized look to the gazebo. Whether it is hidden in a forest grove, perched high in a misty mountain or secreted away in a verdant valley, Metal and Marble brings a new look to this beautiful set.
http://hivewire3d.com/shop/metal-and-marble-for-fantasy-gazebo.html

An Invitation.jpg

Last edited: