• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Nature's Wonders Sneak Peek Thread

Szark

Awesome
here is a couple more I did before bed last night both Iray

sagu7s.jpg

sagu9cS.jpg

Szark

Awesome
Thanks guys. This last set has inspired me to make all sorts of images. One I would love to redo now, years later,

made in Bryce and Photoshop Elements. This time using more plants and Harry, birds and lizards, the full Monty so to speak. :)

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks guys. This last set has inspired me to make all sorts of images. One I would love to redo now, years later, made in Bryce and Photoshop Elements. This time using more plants and Harry, birds and lizards, the full Monty so to speak. :)

I could see either habitat set being used here, Saguaro or the Sagebrush. Great Basin Sagebrush is very fragrant when brushing against it, and hence giving it it's scent nickname "cowboy cologne".

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
There's some definite blown highlights there, Rae, so I think you're right. Love the look on its face :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Szark for making me check (I normally do have the Gamma Correction on) this was a complete scene and for some reason Gamma was turned off. The lights were from the scene too so I turned the distant light down and also softened the shadow 25%.
I'd love to do this in Iray but I think my computer would have fit (love to have LAMH on the Roo's too)
Ken's Blue-Tongue Lizard and Wedge-Tail Eagles.

Jan

Adventurous
Hope those Wedge-tail Eagles are not after the joey, hop into the pouch little one quick.

I have AM's Kangaroo, but for use in Poser. However I think for a 'big red' which you would mostly find in the outback, it lacks enough body and head morphs for portraying this large muscular Kangaroo, especially the male. It is ok for the smaller 'grey' Kangaroo though. Good outback Australian scene.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
yeah, for a "red" is a bit small but I though it wouldn't matter as the females are a bit more delicate :) And if the Wedgie is after the joey he better watch out, you should see the face of mum in Iray (I wish I could show it but after rendering all day the computer suddenly had enough and shut down - NOT HAPPY!)

Banditcameraman

Enthusiast
Hope those Wedge-tail Eagles are not after the joey, hop into the pouch little one quick.

I have AM's Kangaroo, but for use in Poser. However I think for a 'big red' which you would mostly find in the outback, it lacks enough body and head morphs for portraying this large muscular Kangaroo, especially the male. It is ok for the smaller 'grey' Kangaroo though. Good outback Australian scene.

I thought of this Swole Kangaroo right way :roflmao:

And stills because... well he'd be ticked off if i didn't :whistling: