• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I want to see that NA!

SAV also has 1984 hair (think Guns and Roses as that's who it looks like in the promos :D) and Dynasty hair (but that would more suit Dawn)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I've been so distracted by a kitty cat...

so when might we have this hunk for our own? :)

LOL hopefully soon-he is with Paul currently to do his magic and then mainly I need to do the final product imagery. Yeah big and little kitty, and cub have been keeping me busy:)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
haha they all look the same to me (I just remember he looked familiar) :D

I was wondering about it, I think I have it in my wishlist.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Just playing around a wee bit... working on promo renders. :)

----------------

DJeans-Tank-MainPromo2.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nice Jon. Looks like he's not happy being spied upon at night :)

(just a little thing that's bugging me, the sharp line going down the vegetation under his left knee)

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Nice Jon. Looks like he's not happy being spied upon at night :)

(just a little thing that's bugging me, the sharp line going down the vegetation under his left knee)

Yeah I see it, not sure how that happened as there is only one light source, will have a gander and maybe re-render tomorrow off to bed now 1.35am here ;)

Cheers

Jon

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I reckon just a little postwork will fix it rather than having to redo a render (especially if its a large one :D). Have a good night :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
pardon me...I'm late to the party.... promos for.... ? Because Natanie is out already... love those jeans, by the way. :) and sorry I haven't USED this wonderful character yet...the big cat kinda grabbed my muse and ran off with her! :confused:

Nope, it's not for Nataani himself. Working on some co-op stuff with Glitter. :) I have other renders that have other Dusk skins in use, this one just happens to be my favorite is all. LOL

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
. . . and that's quite the promo to show him, and the clothes, of course, off well. ;)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Did you go to my sharecg and get the face morph sets I made for him?
I added the link in free resources thread.