• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

LadyNightVamp

Inspired
Thank you all!

@Miss B: here is the answer :D

mowgli2-aug16.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Again, some awesome images being created in this thread.

Thanks so much!

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
When is the cub due out?...Got to say this cat is awesome to work with...excellent job on making it and the textures are awesome too!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
The cub is being packed up and off to testing tonight or tomorrow some time. So not much longer. I can't give you a day, but hope this helps.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@luannemarie , Striking Image!!

That background really sets the big cat characters off with the lighting effects you have used and just look at those wonderful claws!!! Superb!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fabulous renders all around love them all!! Kitty is so versatile from comic to serious to fierce to absolutely breath taking!!

I had to join in on the fun!

Cool Drink of Water

Cool Drink of Water SM.jpg

Products Used
HiveWire Big Cat - CG Cubed, Christopher Creek Art, CWRW, and HiveWire 3D
CWRW Black Panther for the HiveWire Big Cat - CWRW
Call of the Wild Poses for Dusk - Jonrea, NapalmArsenal - LIVE TODAY!!
Dusk - CG Cubed, Christopher Creek Art, HiveWire 3D , and Virtural World
CWRW Taka for Dusk - CWRW
Humming Birds of the Americas - Songbird Remix Ken Gilliland
Nature's Wonders Giant Moths - Songbird Remix Ken Gilliland
Natures Wonders Moths of the World Vol II - Songbird Remix Ken Gilliland
The Adventure for Dusk - Ken1171 Designs and Sanbie's Creations
Tropicals II - Lisa's Botanicals
Palm Trees - Lisa's Botanicals
Curious Grasses and Vines - Lisa's Botanicals
Asiatic Lily - Lisa's Botanicals
Jungle Heat Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily - (Hissing Cobra) NapalmArsenal
Daylily - Lisa's Botanicals
Small white flowers - Conch Prism Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily - NapalmArsenal
Water - Ron Diviney Ron's Waves brushes
RDNA Jungle Plants Vol. 1 - 5 Traveler
Jungle Ruins Vines - Stonemason
Jungle Vines - Daz Orginals
BG from a photo of my backyard

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
So here is my Urban Jungle I was thinking of entering for the Jungle Love contest but I'm not sure if its too obscure.

It does contain Kitty (on the Posers) and Dusks tats are the Blank Panther texture for Kitty and Dawn wearing the lioncloth, also his hat and hair are part of the sale as I think from memory without checking is the Sculpted Dusk morph that's giving him such a lovely body. :D

@Rae134 very clever ways to use the Big Kitty. :) Almost as good as the one with your Big Cat reflection of the horse. I didn't see that one soon enough to comment but that particular render blew me away.