• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...she looks good with the heavier freckles also...
Deidre for Diva Spirti champion red.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Traci...I really like the skin on Diva although I originally did it for Luna I think I may do mats and maybe a morph for Diva as well and put it together as a single unit. Morphs for Luna is done for DS and I just need to do one more inj file for Poser and that part will be finished. Just the mats and shaders need setting up for Luna but it shouldn't be hard to set them up for Diva also.

The hair is terrific for cheerleading but we need some pompoms...cheerleading pom poms - Google Search

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thanks Traci...I really like the skin on Diva although I originally did it for Luna I think I may do mats and maybe a morph for Diva as well and put it together as a single unit. Morphs for Luna is done for DS and I just need to do one more inj file for Poser and that part will be finished. Just the mats and shaders need setting up for Luna but it shouldn't be hard to set them up for Diva also.

The hair is terrific for cheerleading but we need some pompoms...cheerleading pom poms - Google Search

I have a niece that does competition cheerleading in RL. You wouldn't believe the makeup they paste all over these little girls!

However, with all the tumbling involved in competition cheerleading, there's no pom poms.

Actually, now that I think about it, with the hair decorations they use it appears they put the pom poms in their hair. LOL!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's a "quick" render Jon? That would probably take me several hours just getting the lighting right.

Nicely done sir. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
@Miss B Thank you, I am considering making the whole thing, though the shirt with buttons, tie and epaulettes might not survive morphs and posing. I have seen this in the past.

@Pendraia Thank you, I always wanted to model one of these. ^^