• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
my hubby's uncle who was a little late was at the front desk asking for the birthday party and the doorperson kept saying it was where all the people were standing around the gazebo and he kept on arguing with her that it was a birthday party he was going to not a wedding. We she finally got threw to him he yelled/sobbed "My nephews getting married!" hehehe

The others, including our parents were shocked too. They had seen Ads (but not me) and he was just wearing suit pants and a shirt. They were asked to leave inside for half an hour and came out to us standing in the gazebo with the celebrant (one of Ads Aunt's). Was bloody hard to get them all outside too. :D The only people who new about it besides me and Ads were his Aunty since she had to to marry us, a friend who was belly dancing there for me and my dad as it was going to take him to convince mum to come for my birthday (since it was a 10 hour car ride).

I'm glad we did it that way, as only the people who really wanted to be with us for a birthday came (which ended up being nearly everyone and most of the had at least a 10+ hour car ride) so no one was stressed about what to ware to a wedding or gifts or anything. As it was a Saturday, those that weren't leaving first thing next morning came over and we had a big bbq breakfast for Ads Birthday.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Great renders Seliah and PHDubrov...

My wedding was just like a huge party. We had a celebrant in my parents back garden with finger food and alcohol and minimum of speeches(just 1 that someone insisted on!) with lots of good friends.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Just for fun....from back in 1999, Poser 3 and Bryce (2 probably!?)....
hairball.jpg

original caption:
How many times has this happened to you, if you are 'owned' by a cat!? Bryce image, created with the Poser3 cat,
and my own dear "Travis" fur. (using my bryce bump to photoshop fur!) The mouse was made from the poser3 cat,
and Beth's 9Lives morphs, my morphs, plus my own modeled key, and wheels from a Ray Dream bus model!

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Reworking Stonemason's old 2004 Level 19 and the add-on cargo bay doors for Superfly. They came with P4, PP (P4 Pro Pack), and P5 materials. I gave the concrete non-repeating tiling for closeup detail, and gave the metal areas Superfly metallicity. All of the lights are now meshlights.