• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

eclark1894

Visionary
Isn't that the truth!

I can go either way on this Chris.

However, being female, I suppose I'd rather my animals were also female by default. For various reasons, I also prefer females as pets.
Well, it has nothing to do with me being male, but I do prefer my pets, especially cats and dogs be male. Particularly if for some reason I'm NOT going to spay or neuter them. I've been on the receiving end those "visits" from the other males in the vicinity during the times she's in heat. Don't want that to happen with pets or children.:sneaky:

And yeah, I know it's unethical with the kids. Umm, it is, isn't?:unsure:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh my gosh, CHRIS!! That 'lil fart' is one FANTASTIC dog!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY REALLY looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! WANT WANT WANT!!

oh oh... and here's Paul groaning at alllll the rigging lining up... ohhhh dear...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
oh my gosh, CHRIS!! That 'lil fart' is one FANTASTIC dog!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY REALLY looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! WANT WANT WANT!!

oh oh... and here's Paul groaning at alllll the rigging lining up... ohhhh dear...

Nice!!!

Yeah, but once Paul has the rig for the big cat the others will be pretty slick for him. He's planned the rig work for the Big Cat/Kitty with the other animals in mind. So he can make adjustments if needed, and perhaps add in JCMs on some.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Would also love to see an Airedale Terrier and Irish Wolfhound and Full grown fully furred Poodle breed which I think are beautiful dogs and a breed that does not shed is a winner in my love dog book. I have an old Airedale morph created for the old Poser 4 dog which I have been looking for in my archives somewhere (w/o much luck of course) and have always loved the old Irish Wolfhound which I could have sworn I picked up from the forums at daz when offered as a freebie morph for the old MilDog when first released but can not for the life of me find it or anyone to confirm that belief. :(

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Would also love to see an Airedale Terrier and Irish Wolfhound and Full grown fully furred Poodle breed which I think are beautiful dogs and a breed that does not shed is a winner in my love dog book. I have an old Airedale morph created for the old Poser 4 dog which I have been looking for in my archives somewhere (w/o much luck of course) and have always loved the old Irish Wolfhound which I could have sworn I picked up from the forums at daz when offered as a freebie morph for the old MilDog when first released but can not for the life of me find it or anyone to confirm that belief. :(

Familiar with the Wolfhound, and yes that would be cool! Not familiar with the Airedale Terrier. I'll have to google that one and check it out.

eclark1894

Visionary
I don't think so.

airedalesf3.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Belgian Shepherd? (short and long haired?) :D

(anyone tell I want to morph the Husky and BS to get my Chilli dog? :p)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
...A Chihuahua-bat aka "Chupacabra". The wings would explain why no footprints have ever been recorded on Chupacabra attacks ;)

Nice work, Chris

I like your thinking. Might be that exactly. Maybe we can expose this beast for all to see. Rather then the dog with severe mange.

WillowRaven

Enthusiast
How hard would a Whippet be? I would assume not too hard if a Great Dane can be accomplished, or a Greyhound. Basically, any dog that I can see in All Dogs Go to Heaven. I want all of those breeds, lol. Even mutts. That should cover it. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think any of the Short haired breeds would be easy for Chis (he's a magician).

And some of the Long haired breeds do have short hair equivalents eg: you have the Rough Collie (think Lassie) that everyone is familiar with that comes in a Smooth coat version (short hair). As well as alot of the toy dogs with long coats are usually shaved. Just need someone who is good with something like LAMH to create the long coats to go over them :D

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I think any of the Short haired breeds would be easy for Chis (he's a magician).

And some of the Long haired breeds do have short hair equivalents eg: you have the Rough Collie (think Lassie) that everyone is familiar with that comes in a Smooth coat version (short hair). As well as alot of the toy dogs with long coats are usually shaved. Just need someone who is good with something like LAMH to create the long coats to go over them :D

I'll do my best, that's for sure. But I think we can get a lot out of this base Big Cat mesh, as we've shown already.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Oh yes. Wolves and Foxes are always on the want list. They'd need hair though. Either Poser dynamic hair (or Carrara hair, I suppose), or pine of the hair systems that DAZ can access; Garibaldi or LAMH. Both seem to be less stable than anyone could desire, but people do manage to get decent fur onto animals with them.