• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Indeed I have checked the messages on my ancient iTouch 4 this afternoon, and I was surprised how clean and easy to browse it looked on the small screen.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Satira! These cartoonish characters have been a way to demonstrate the Dawn power to the non-believers. ^^

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome back, Ken! I think I welcomed Jon back in another thread or maybe it was earlier in this one.

Great images, all !!

I like this new forum software much better than the old one. ^____^

You are definitely not alone in that!

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Awesome stuff Ken, Lyne.

Namika and Maria use Tosca's skins and some of the morphs and then dial spinned using hivewires and CG3's head morph resource kit.

Pantheris sapiens are Hivewire's and CG3's head morph resource kit and a bit of tweaking in zbrush which i got for xmas and am still totally lost in lol.

Maria and Namika teeing off:

Cheers

Jon

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Luna's Radiance
LunaRadianceSorakaSM.jpg

HUGE original image with all the details here:
http://www.lynescreations.com/lunaradia.htm

HiveWire3d's Dawn SR2, as "Soraka" by EnchantedForest (Rendo)
(figure morph dialed to just 0.400)

PS I wrote/posted a poem for this too, though "my editor" has not double checked it yet.
OH gosh, I forgot to note that I COLORED the necklace cord in the material room to match...got to update my web page again... I do like to tell what/and how I did the little details. ;)

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Oh WOW OH WOW!!! Gorgeous render Lyne!!! I love it!! Full view is even more spectacular and what a delightful poem to go with the image!

Very well done my friend!

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Beautiful work Lyne, I bought this character and two others from the same vendor but I haven't had chance to convert them to DS yet...

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Jon - very cool! Do I see a new pose set developing?
Lyne - lovely!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
This was just a quick render done while taking a break from working on Diva. Diva with a modified Luna texture. Texture is still a work in progress but I really wanted to see how it looked so far in an image. Face paint needs some more work imo...as it looks a bit heavy still and needs adjusting near the outside of the eye.
Walking she looked up at the night sky and was surprised to see coming towards her a huge moth...3Delight render.
oh NO.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice Pen. I love her expression, and the artwork/mask on her face texture is definitely interesting. I'm not sure I like the color of the moth's wings though. They seem a little too orange, or maybe that's from the light source you used.

Last edited: