• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Something that's literally been haunting me all day, and I finally had to just get it out. A Stone Angel. That's Dawn. The wings are from the Winter Queen set from Poser 6. The pose and the robe are mine. and the texture is from Poser's material library.

Oh, I can see why that was hauting you, for sure. I like it, though, quite a lot...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Well, things have changed since I last watched Doctor Who. Tom Baker was the Doctor and the worst thing to worry about was a Dalek who couldn't climb stairs! Nasty weeping angels hadn't come into being.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Well, things have changed since I last watched Doctor Who. Tom Baker was the Doctor and the worst thing to worry about was a Dalek who couldn't climb stairs! Nasty weeping angels hadn't come into being.

Tom Baker was awesome! I liked him almost as much as I do David Tenant. I wasn't crazy about Matt Smith, but once they let him start showing his own style instead of trying to make him "eccentric," he did grow on me pretty well.

Still - Tenant and Baker were my two favorites. ^_^

And I'm gonna shush now, because we're cluttering up the render thread. :D

eclark1894

Visionary
I like that Earl. Is robe conformed or is it supposed to be dynamic prop? I've not tried to sim a long robe/gown in that position yet, but have successfully done one where Dawn was lying on the ground. It wasn't easy, but I got it done. I like those wings too.
The robe is dynamic. I's just a quick prop I made to cover Dawn for this set of poses.

eclark1894

Visionary
I don't have a "Weeping Angel" pose, but I do have a "Grieving Angel" pose.

grief.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And for the last post of the night...

Blake, and a little friend who is currently talking his ear off because she has to have the last word ... LOL.

Blake is a Genesis 1 (at the sink) - clothes are G3M items; hair is M4 Midnight Prince.
Rory is Laura 3 with Laura 3 clothing, and the old Vicky 2 Teresa hair.
Charlie Littlefoot (close foreground) is an M4, with Will Dupre's uniform, and Ali's hair, freebie eyeglasses.

Environment is a whole mish-mash of a dozen different sets. :)
Light rig is mine - 2 AOA spotlights, 1 AOA distant light, and a couple of DS standard point lights.
Hand-drawn DOF effect.
3Delight render; DS 4.8, and Corel Photopaint for postwork.

Blake-Kitchen.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That looks great. I really need to make some time to play with SuperFly. So far I've mostly depended on EZSkin3, but I'd like to learn more about it, because I'm no expert with EZSkin3 either.